sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011


Culkins,
I can feel your sadness.
The world is filled with madness,
and everybody says you're not cute
and there’s nothing I can do, but
guys, I want you to know
that I’m not one of those
because I don’t care what they all say,
I’d still have sex with you anyday...
anyday.
Culkins,
Hating on papparazzis.
I have to wait 10 years to see you in a magazine.
Yes I'm a big fan of all your films,
the way they treat you guys, it makes me sick and,
just know that I understand
and I’d still love to get between those thighs,
because I don’t care what they all say,
I’d still have sex with you any day...
Anyday.
And if you want to marry me,
don't think it twice please,
because I agree!
Because I don’t care what they all say,
no I don’t care what they all say,
I’d still tap that ass...
Anyday.

1 comentario: